Pervasive DataExchange is a database replication tool designed to help maintain a secondary copy of your data on another server for either fault-tolerance or reporting purposes. One-way replication can be achieved with the Real-Time backup Edition (RTBE). Two-way synchronization can be accomplished with the Synchronization Edition (SYNC). For more information about this process,
please see our main web site's DataExchange page.
Pervasive has released a different version of DataExchange for each release of the database engine.
- Pervasive.SQL V8 Engines: Install DataExchange v2.7 and purchase v2.x license
- Pervasive PSQL v9 Engines: Install DataExchange v2.8 and purchase v2.x license
- Pervasive PSQL v10 Engines: Install and purchase DataExchange v3.0
- Pervasive PSQL v11 Engines: Install and purchase DataExchange v4.0
- Pervasive PSQL Vx Engines: Install and purchase DataExchange v5.0
Unfortunately, Pervasive Software does NOT offer any upgrade discounts
on these products, so if you purchased one for an older engine, you will
need to re-purchase it when you upgrade.
You can find copies of license documents prior to your purchase on our licensing page.